Xometry, the world’s largest on-demand manufacturing platform, is looking for a digital-native creative student studying engineering or Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen to help us boost our social media activity and build an engineering community via creating and posting interesting and interactive engineering content such as manufacturing and design tips or news from the engineering industry.
The position is a mini job (450 EUR basis) and will require 8 hours of work per week.
- Passionate about engineering
- Digital native
- Capable of writing powerful texts in both English and German
- Knows communities where engineers exchange their experience
- Has experience with social networks (even just as a regular, but active user of Facebook or LinkedIn)
- Plan & research:
- Detect existing communities and monitor their activities
- Find and regular monitor industry media
- Generate new ideas
- Prepare social media texts in English language and in German, find pictures
- Rework content from our blog into smaller social media texts
- Publish & interact (e.g. reply to comments, ask questions)
- Analyze & monitor efficiency
What we offer
- 450 EUR mini-job (35 hours per month)
- Interesting work in a dynamic environment with the world leader in on-demand manufacturing and Industry 4.0
- Friendly international team from Europe and overseas
- Flexible working time to fit in your schedule
- Home-office possibility (you can work from any city or country)
- Possibility to extend the contract to a full-time job
To apply for the job, please send your CV at email@example.com.
Who we are
Xometry is the world’s largest on-demand production platform that is disrupting the manufacturing industry. Our international network of over 4,000 partners enables us to offer a wide range of processing technologies: CNC processing, sheet metal fabrication, 3D printing and others. Xometry’s customers include BMW, Bosch, Dell Technologies, General Electric and NASA.