Injection Moulding Services
Injection Moulding Services Online | Rapid & Production Tooling | Plastics, Resins
Injection moulding is the most cost-effective way to make a plastic part at scale and offers consistent quality for low-to-high volume manufacturing. Xometry offers a vast number of rigid plastics and resins that meet required structural and cosmetic characteristics. Beyond materials, injection moulded parts can have custom finishing, polishes, or surface textures.
Xometry offers both high-precision tool manufacturing and injection moulding services.
Injection Moulding Capabilities
- Rapid Tooling: recommended for 100-10,000 parts
- Production Tooling: recommended for over 10,000 parts
- Injection Moulding
- Insert Moulding
Types of Moulds
- Single cavity moulds
- Moulds with side action cores
- Multi-cavity moulds
- Family moulds
- Tool steel
- Carbon steel
- Minimum volume: 22 mm3
- Maximum volume: 2200 mm3
Advantages of Injection Moulding with Xometry
We offer fast mould lead times: in as fast as 10 business days for rapid tooling and up to 20 days for production tooling.
Ideal for the production starting from 100 parts.
Xometry offers tight tolerance options in accordance with ISO 16742, up to ±0,07 mm depending on the precision of the mould and size of the parts.
Single, multi-cavity, and family mould options.
Vast materials selection allows you to get the desired strength and surface quality.
Our QA department performs strong quality assurance.
Injection Moulding Materials
Rigid and Flexible Plastics Available:
- ABS | Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene
- ASA | Acrylonitrile Styrene Acrylate
- CA | Cellulose Acetate
- COPO | Copolyester
- HDPE | High-Density Polyethylene
- LCP | Liquid Crystal Polymer
- LDPE | Low-Density Polyethylene
- PA 6 | Polyamide 6, Nylon 6
- PA 6/6 | Polyamide 6/6, Nylon 6/6
- PARA | Polyacryl Amide
- PBT | Polybutylene Terephthalate, Valox
- PBT-PET | Polybutylene Terephthalate-Polyethylene Terephthalate
- PC | Polycarbonate
- PC-ABS | Polycarbonate-Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene
- PC-PBT | Polycarbonate-Polybutylene Terephthalate, Xenoy
- PC-PET | Polycarbonate-Polyethylene Terephthalate
- PCT | Polycyclohexylenedimethylene Terephthalate
- PE | Polyethylene
- PE-PP | Polyethylene-Polypropylene
- PE-PS | Polyethylene-Polystyrene
- PEBA | Polyether Block Amide
- PEEK | Polyether Ether Ketone
- PEI | Polyetherimide, Ultem
- PES | Polyether Sulfone
- PET | Polyethylene Terephthalate, Rynite
- PLA | Polylactic Acid
- PMMA | Polymethyl Methacrylate, Acrylic
- POM | Acetal Polyoxymethylene, Delrin
- PP | Polypropylene
- PPA | Polyphthalamide
- PPS | Polyphenylene Sulfide, Ryton
- PS | Polystyrene
- PS-PPE | Polystyrene-Polyphenyl Ethers, Noryl
- PSU | Polysulfone, Udel
- PVC | Polyvinyl Chloride (Shore D)
- PVDF | Polyvinylidene Fluoride
- SAN | Styrene Acrylonitrile
- TPO | Thermoplastic Polyolefin
- TPU | Thermoplastic Polyurethane (Shore D)
Rubber-Like Varieties Available:
- EPDM | Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer Rubber, Viton
- MPR | Melt Processable Rubber
- POE | Polyolefin Elastomer
- PVC | Polyvinyl Chloride (Shore A)
- TPE | Thermoplastic Elastomer, Santoprene
- TPU | Thermoplastic Polyurethane (Shore A)
- TPV | Thermoplastics Elastomer, Vulcanized Rubber
- LSR | Liquid Silicone Rubber
Injection moulded parts are left with visible tool marks.
S.P.I. Finishing Options
- A1: Diamond – #3 Polishing Grade (high polish)
- A2: Diamond – #6 Polishing Grade (high polish)
- A3: Diamond – #15 Polishing Grade (high polish)
- B1: Grit paper 600 (medium polish)
- B2: Grit paper 400 (medium polish)
- B3: Grit paper 320 (medium-low polish)
- C1: Stone 600 (low polish)
- C2: Stone 400 (low polish)
- C3: Stone 320 (low polish)
- D1: Dry blast glass beed
- D2: Dry blast 240 oxide
- D3: Dry blast 24 oxide
- VDI 12
- VDI 15
- VDI 18
- VDI 21
- VDI 24
- VDI 27
- VDI 30
- VDI 33
- VDI 36
- VDI 39
- VDI 42
- VDI 45
Ordering Injection Moulding: How it Works
Request for Manufacturing
Upload your designs, choose quantity, material and colour options.
Quote & DFM
We perform design-for-manufacturability analysis and prepare your quote within 48 hours.
After mold design approval, we start manufacturing the tool.
We produce samples, perform QA, and send the samples to you.
After approval of the samples, the large batch production is kicked-off.
Your parts are delivered to you.
Ready to quote?
All uploads are secure and confidential.