We are Xometry Europe: Xometry is the world’s largest on-demand production platform that is disrupting the manufacturing industry. Our international network of over 4,000 production partners enables us to offer a wide range of processing technologies: CNC processing, sheet metal processing, 3D printing and others. Xometry’s customers include BMW, Bosch, Dell Technologies, General Electric and NASA
We receive customer orders – from furniture components to spare parts for world’s leading producer of electric cars – and distribute those among our partner production workshops. We help customers to produce the parts in time- and cost-efficient way, while helping workshops to increase utilisation of their machines.
We are looking for a Team Assistant for our office in Munich who is able to support our multicultural team and play an active role in our company development.
Our team is distributed over several cities and countries in Europe. Though most of the team members are based in the Munich office, we currently have colleagues in Russia, Ukraine, Poland, Belarus and Lithuania. This growing and dynamic team needs reliable support with various administrative and other tasks. We look for a great team member who is able to make our team stronger and contribute nicely to our company culture.
The scope of work will be supporting our whole team functioning – from travel and relocation arrangements to event management and taking care of the office space.
- Light PA support to the company management;
- Provide administrative support to the team;
- Administrative support with the relocation of our team members;
- Book travel and accommodation for the team as required;
- Manage and purchase of office supplies and services (travel, telecom, IT equipment, stationery, company car fleet, etc);
- Company event management (bookings, arrangements, logistics etc);
- General admin tasks (post, calls, etc);
- Efficient communication with other team members.
- Willingness to work in a dynamic startup environment;
- Fluent computer skills, including office applications e.g. word processing, spreadsheet and presentations, an active user of digital technologies (internet, gadgets, social media, apps);
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Self-motivated but a great team player, hands-on and can-do attitude;
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Good telephone manner;
- Common sense and proactive approach to work;
- Strong organisation and planning skills;
- Professional commercial education (kaufmännische Ausbildung) or a suitable university degree (Hochschulabschluss);
- Valid driving license cat B
- EU work permit is necessary to apply to this position
- Fluent English, German and Russian
- Office in Munich (Ottobrunn)
Please send your applications with CV to Dmitry Kafidov (firstname.lastname@example.org)